Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Who are you?
You're a college junior or senior, a grad student or recent graduate, who's trying to kickstart a career in advertising/tech. You're interested in a paid internship that'll have you touching multiple parts of our business and hustling for some of the world's biggest brands.
Want to get in on the ground floor of media, in a role that gives you 360 understanding of the mobile advertising industry? Apply to be an Account Management Intern at Kargo!
Account Managers are involved in the entire campaign lifecycle, from the pre-sale proposal process, to campaign activation, including creative development, internal and external communication, and campaign reporting/ analytics.
- Participating in concept ideation for potential campaigns
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- General knowledge of Excel
- Researching and compiling research on mobile behavior using industry tools
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Must be able to commute to NYC office
- Has strong research, writing, organizational, and grammar skills
- Has an interest in learning about the intersection of creative and analytical strategy
- Possesses a hunger to learn from those around them
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
Please tell us a little bit about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!